Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HEY!

Whoever reads this, my blogs will be about situations from my friends and my own past. Different people deal with problems also how we solve these problems in our life are dealt differently. How we made mistakes and how we fixed them are also dealt with differently. Helping people get wisdom has been a large part of my life and I have a huge passion for helping these people in need of wisdom. Since there are many different types of wisdom and wisdom is a large subject. I decided to break it down into a smaller subject.




The next couple of weeks, I will try my best to cover don't criticize others when you are angry with yourself, love carries expectations, be yourself, make decisions based on the whole picture, try to make someone happy each and every day, fall seven times stand up eight, pain is easier to handle when you go through it with another person, two people can look at one thing and have different opinions, half a loaf is better than none, do not change the rules in the middle of a game, have patience in a friend or you may lose him forever, being happy does not have to be expensive, and finally life is too short to spend worrying simple things in life are usually more satisfying. I plan on stating how I feel about each word of wisdom. Also I plan on describing how these words of wisdom have changed me to be the person I am.


I am hoping that these words of wisdom will cause a lot of people to open up and think and also comment on their own options about the topic. Also if they have dealt with a similar problem how they solved their own problem. Or how they dealt with their own mistakes and what these people did to solve it. I am hoping that people will open up and think outside of the box. I want people to have a different kind of view. As well as look at other sides of what people think. I want people to try to understand others.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

An interesting take, Stephanie. It sounds like you will have a different story each week that tells a small morality tale. Interesting.

In the second paragraph, it sounds like you have a list of topics that you have given specific titles to. Each title should be in quotation marks. And you might want to try the bulleted list I suggested in further situations like these.

Good luck!